Terms And Conditions
Owner of Forthe and related Services
Information about Forthe
It is an online platform that aligns and connects players and teams with playing grounds and clubs. We are providing a portal through which you, as a player, can book indoor and outdoor sports activities and create teams/ host games or join already existing clans as per different suitable time slots and different subscription plans (Free and Pro versions) in and around clubs and playing grounds in Delhi.
- User: Any user, whether a human being or legal entity, of the Service, admin, club, or any other person registering/signing up on our platform.
- Service: The service provided by Forthe as described in these Terms and in Forthe.
- Terms and Conditions (or Terms): These Terms of Service, which constitute a legally binding agreement between the User and the Owner.
- Player: A User who joins a game under the present terms and conditions.
- Host: A User who organises a game using Forthe’s platform.
Content provided by the User
Users are responsible for their own content and that of third parties that they share through Forthe, that they upload and post on or through Forthe, or that they transfer by any other means. Users indemnify the Owner for any liability or claim arising against the Owner in connection with illegal distribution of third-party content or unlawful use of the service.
The Owner does not moderate the content provided by Users or by third parties but will act if complaints are received from Users or if orders are issued by the public authorities regarding content deemed offensive or illegal.
Rights over content provided by Users
By submitting, posting or displaying content on or through Forthe, the User grants a license to the Owner without territorial limits, non-exclusive, royalty-free and with the right to sublicense, to use, copy, reproduce, process, adapt, modify, publish, transmit, display, and distribute such content in any media or via distribution methods currently available or developed later.
Content provided by third parties
Users may use third-party services or content included in Forthe, but they must be aware of these third parties' terms and conditions and have given consent to them. Under no circumstances will the Owner be deemed liable in relation to the proper functionality or availability, or both, of third-party services.
Relationship between users and facility owners
Forthe does not form part of the relationship between its Users and the owners of sports facilities, therefore, is exempt from any responsibility for the availability and conditions of the facilities themselves.
The Owner reserves the right to add and remove functionalities or features as well as suspend or even discontinue the Service, either temporarily or permanently. In case of final discontinuation, the Owner will do the utmost to allow users to withdraw their information hosted by the Owner.
Users are not allowed to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of Forthe and of its Service without the Owner’s express permission, granted either directly or through a proper reselling program.
The User agrees to indemnify and hold the Owner, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, co-branders, partners and employees, as the case may be, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of the User’s content, use of or connection to the Service, violation of these Terms, or violation of any third-party rights.
Risk assumption and compensation waiver
The User undertakes to check the structures and equipment that will be used, and, if he feels the sensation of danger, to immediately inform the Game Organiser and the owner of the sports center of these conditions and will refuse to participate until a security situation will not be restored. Forthe has not given any guarantee regarding the adequacy, conditions, or safety of the structures, equipment or vehicles used for the conduct of the matches. The User is therefore aware that participation or the mere presence in the game could include risks and dangerous accidents, loss or damage to personal effects, personal injuries, death, and significant economic losses and voluntarily and freely chooses to assume all the aforementioned risks and accept direct responsibility for any damage resulting from such injuries, permanent disability or death; to waive, within the limits mandatorily provided by law, for any action for damages for death, personal injury, or material damage that may occur.
Users may not:
- reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, modify or create derivative works based on Forthe or any portion of it;
- circumvent any technology used by Forthe or its licensors to protect content accessible via it;
- copy, store, edit, change, prepare any derivative work of or alter in any way any of the content provided through Forthe;
- use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other automated device, process or means to access, retrieve, scrape, or index any portion of Forthe or its content;
- rent, lease or sublicense Forthe;
- defame, abuse, harass, use threatening practices, threaten or violate the legal rights of others in any other way (such as rights of privacy and publicity);
- disseminate or publish content that is unlawful, obscene, illegitimate, defamatory or inappropriate;
- publish and advertise the same game on other platforms;
- promote (for example through private messages or on the walls of the games) any other platform, tournament or commercial service without the express consent of the Owner;
- organise a match in a venue that differs from the one selected in the organisation process;
- organise a game without having previously booked the pitch;
- create more than one personal account;
- provide any false personal information on Forthe, or create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission;
- organise fake or not verifiable matches;
- post unauthorized communications on Forthe to promote products, activities or initiatives not directly related to Forthe matches;
- use Forthe in any other improper way that violates these Terms.
If a user violates the letter or spirit of this Statement, or otherwise creates risk or possible financial or legal exposure for us, we can stop providing all or part of Forthe to him. We will notify him by email or at the next time he attempts to access his account.
All trademarks, nominal or figurative, and all other marks, trade names, service marks, word marks, illustrations, images, or logos that appear concerning Forthe are, and remain, the exclusive property of the Owner or its licensors and are protected by the laws in force on trademarks and by related international treaties.
Any age group is applicable to use our platform.
Limitations of liability
The Owner, within the limits as currently set out by the applicable legislation, is liable for damage under contract and in tort to the Users or third parties only when such damage is the immediate and direct consequence, through willful misconduct or gross negligence, of the activity of Forthe.
The User expressly releases and exempts the Owner from any liability, to the extent permitted by the applicable law, relating to possible damage or claims of any kind, including direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special damages related to loss of profits, loss of revenues, loss of data or costs of substitution consequential or anyhow connected to the present agreement.
Changes to these Terms
The Owner reserves the right to modify these Terms at any time, informing Users by publishing a notice within Forthe or through an email.
Users who continue to use Forthe after the publication of the changes accept the new Terms in their entirety.
Transfer of the contract
The Owner reserves the right to transfer, assign, dispose of by novation or subcontract all or any rights or obligations under these Terms, as long as the User's rights under the Terms are not affected.
Users may not assign or transfer in any way their rights or obligations under these Terms without the written permission of the Owner.
All communications relating to Forthe must be sent using the contact methods stated in this document.
If any provision of these Terms is invalid or unenforceable, that clause will be removed and the remaining provisions shall not be affected and they will remain in force.
Governing law and jurisdiction
These Terms and any dispute concerning the implementation, interpretation and validity of this agreement are subject to Indian Law.